What is a Hayya Card?
The Hayya Card is the 2022 version of the Fan ID and grants visitors access to:
- Entry into Qatar (i.e. visa)
- Stadiums / Games
- Metro transportation
- Bus transportation
How do you Apply for the Hayya Card?
At the moment, you need a successful game ticket application number.
Submit your application on Qatar 2022’s official site.
Learn how to get a physical card delivered in the mail here.
This article is the best we’ve read on 24 Hour / Match Day visits regard Hayya Card:
What do you Need to Apply?
In order to apply, you’ll need:
- Your ticket application number (heads up, there are reports of a 1-2 day delay from a successful application to the system’s syncing)
- A recent photo (plenty of stipulations – screenshot of rules below)
- Photo of your passport details
- Passport details (Name, Citizenship, etc)
- Emergency Contact Info
Hayya Via Friends & Family, Match Day Visit, Direct Booking
Summary of Options
You no longer need to book accommodations through qatar2022.qa portal and can now receive a Hayya Card through 4 various methods:
- Staying w/ Friends & Family
- Match Day Shuttle/Visit
- Booking your own accommodation directly
- Hayya With Me 1+3
Regarding the first three options above, we found a great article on Gulf Times that illustrates step by step instruction and visuals for each.
Official FIFA How To Guides
FIFA (finally) released its own How To Apply page. Go visit but I’ll link directly below as well to those videos and pdfs but check out the page as well.
- How to Apply for Hayya
- Hayya with Me 1+3
- How to Upload other platform bookings
- How to apply for a Matchday visit
- How to apply Share my paid accommodation
Need Official Hayya Help
Still needing help? You should reach out to the official Qatar 2022 channels:
- International Phone: (+974) 4441.2022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ Bullet Points
There’s a great FAQ section on Qatar 2022 site for the Hayya Card.
We’ve listed out some bullet points to highlight below:
- You need a Hayya Card to enter Qatar during the World Cup
- No Hayya Card, no entry to Qatar
- Every fan will need a Hayya Card to enter a stadium – including Qatari citizens
- Accommodation validation is mandatory for completion of Hayya Card approval
- You CAN stay with a friend or relative, etc in Qatar that is NOT part of the accommodation agency; however, the person(s) hosting you must register/validate your stay.
- You do not need a Hayya Card to BOOK your accommodation but as mentioned above, you cannot receive your card without accommodation booked.
- Unless you are doing a Match Day visit, then you can apply for that 24hr visit separately
Hayya Mobile App
Lastly, definitely download the Hayya mobile app:
I created a quick video here on some benefits of using it later in the tournament:
Don’t Forget To Leave Your Thoughts
- Enjoy our site? Consider a donation to support our content.
- Use options below to rate the information as helpful or unhelpful
- Drop a comment/question at the bottom of the page
- Contact Us
- Follow us on twitter and instagram