What is a Hayya Card?
The Hayya Card is the 2022 version of the Fan ID and grants visitors access to:
- Entry into Qatar (i.e. visa)
- Stadiums / Games
- Metro transportation
- Bus transportation
Read more about Fan IDs or the visa process on our site.
How do you Apply for the Hayya Card?
At the moment, you need a successful game ticket application number.
Submit your application on Qatar 2022’s official site.
Learn how to get a physical card delivered in the mail here.
This article is the best we’ve read on 24 Hour / Match Day visits regard Hayya Card:
What do you Need to Apply?
In order to apply, you’ll need:
- Your ticket application number (heads up, there are reports of a 1-2 day delay from a successful application to the system’s syncing)
- A recent photo (plenty of stipulations – screenshot of rules below)
- Photo of your passport details
- Passport details (Name, Citizenship, etc)
- Emergency Contact Info
Hayya Via Friends & Family, Match Day Visit, Direct Booking
Summary of Options
You no longer need to book accommodations through qatar2022.qa portal and can now receive a Hayya Card through 4 various methods:
- Staying w/ Friends & Family
- Match Day Shuttle/Visit
- Booking your own accommodation directly
- Hayya With Me 1+3
Regarding the first three options above, we found a great article on Gulf Times that illustrates step by step instruction and visuals for each.
Click here to visit Gulf Times article.
Official FIFA How To Guides
FIFA (finally) released its own How To Apply page. Go visit but I’ll link directly below as well to those videos and pdfs but check out the page as well.
- How to Apply for Hayya
- Hayya with Me 1+3
- How to Upload other platform bookings
- How to apply for a Matchday visit
- How to apply Share my paid accommodation
Need Official Hayya Help
Still needing help? You should reach out to the official Qatar 2022 channels:
- International Phone: (+974) 4441.2022
- Email: email@example.com
FAQ Bullet Points
There’s a great FAQ section on Qatar 2022 site for the Hayya Card.
We’ve listed out some bullet points to highlight below:
- You need a Hayya Card to enter Qatar during the World Cup
- No Hayya Card, no entry to Qatar
- Every fan will need a Hayya Card to enter a stadium – including Qatari citizens
- Accommodation validation is mandatory for completion of Hayya Card approval
- You CAN stay with a friend or relative, etc in Qatar that is NOT part of the accommodation agency; however, the person(s) hosting you must register/validate your stay.
- You do not need a Hayya Card to BOOK your accommodation but as mentioned above, you cannot receive your card without accommodation booked.
- Unless you are doing a Match Day visit, then you can apply for that 24hr visit separately
Hayya Mobile App
Lastly, definitely download the Hayya mobile app:
I created a quick video here on some benefits of using it later in the tournament:
Don’t Forget To Leave Your Thoughts
- Enjoy our site? Consider a donation to support our content.
- Use options below to rate the information as helpful or unhelpful
- Drop a comment/question at the bottom of the page
- Contact Us
- Follow us on twitter and instagram
9 thoughts on “Applying for Hayya Card in Qatar 2022”
My name is Rahmeen Mahmood. I have bought two tickets for Fifa 2022 for myself and my husband. I have applied for my Hayya card and already got approval. My husband also applied for his Hayya Card on 28th September but still has not got any respond. He tried to put the Match day accommodation as well in the portal but it is not allowing him. It is still showing processing.
Hi Rahmeen! That sounds frustrating. Have you added your husband’s information as your “guest” in tickets? Reading your details, that is the only guess I can make as to why it is different than yours.
You should certainly reach out to FIFA/Qatar2022 if you still have problems: https://hayya.qatar2022.qa/web/hayya/contact
Hi there, My friend international Fan, she submitted the Haya Card application as Haya Early December, but later on changed her mind and bought the ticket and book the accomodation from QAA, her category got changed on 22nd November, today is her match but yet Haya Card hasn’t been approved. Any thoughts on this
If I would her I would call the international help line to inquire.
It may also be as simple as she needs to upload her accommodation details if she didn’t book via qatar2022.qa. But I would call the helpline if it is this urgent
Hi Rahmeen, I am facing the same issue as your husband. Still waiting for resolution as I have emailed Hayya team. Did you get a separate ticket application number for your 2 ticket purchase or they are sharing the same number?
My Hayya application status shows that it is pending Ticket Verification. However when I entered the Ticket application number it states invalid. Any idea what went wrong? My ticket was purchased together as a pair by my friend and her Hayya application was approved using the same Ticket Application number.
Hi Alex – that is frustrating. Make sure there aren’t any spaces in the application. Also – you should ask your friend if she gave the number to anyone else or made it public where someone else could have used it. If you’re still having problems, you could likely ease concerns with the Hayya With Me process instead? Check here: https://www.theworldcupguide.com/hayya-card-with-me/
I am sajjad Ali from Pakistan please give me Information about the last date to apply hayya card
I believe – and can’t see why this wouldn’t be true – you can get one throughout the tournament. However, it can take 5+ days for approval once you submit it. Some details can be found here https://hayya.qatar2022.qa/web/hayya/faqs#52656790