What is a Hayya Card?
The Hayya Card is the 2022 version of the Fan ID and grants visitors access to:
- Entry into Qatar (i.e. visa)
- Stadiums / Games
- Metro transportation
- Bus transportation
How do you Apply for the Hayya Card?
At the moment, you need a successful game ticket application number.
Submit your application on Qatar 2022’s official site.
Learn how to get a physical card delivered in the mail here.
What do you Need to Apply?
In order to apply, you’ll need:
- Your ticket application number (heads up, there are reports of a 1-2 day delay from a successful application to the system’s syncing)
- A recent photo (plenty of stipulations – screenshot of rules below)
- Photo of your passport details
- Passport details (Name, Citizenship, etc)
- Emergency Contact Info
FAQ Bullet Points
There’s a great FAQ section on Qatar 2022 site for the Hayya Card.
We’ve listed out some bullet points to highlight below:
- You need a Hayya Card to enter Qatar during the World Cup
- No Hayya Card, no entry to Qatar
- Every fan will need a Hayya Card to enter a stadium – including Qatari citizens
- Accommodation validation is mandatory for completion of Hayya Card approval
- You CAN stay with a friend or relative, etc in Qatar that is NOT part of the accommodation agency; however, the person(s) hosting you must register/validate your stay.
- You do not need a Hayya Card to BOOK your accommodation but as mentioned above, you cannot receive your card without accommodation booked.