Every tournament has Fan Fests spread across the country for everyone to unite around massive screens and celebrate the action. Qatar 2022 will be no different.
Qatar will also have plenty of Fan Entertainment Zones/Activations.
Based on this publication from Qatar 2022 there are 6 official activations:
- Official Fan Fest – Al Biddah Park
- The Corniche
- Lusail Boulevard
- 974 Beach Club
- Arcadia Spectacular
- MDL Beast Presents – ARAVIA
UPDATE: FIFA has finally published their summarized information page here.
ALSO: Probably the best source of information which includes hours and links for purchasing tickets to the Music & Dance activations is this article from ILoveQatar.
Check below for quick summaries on:
We will post updates on where all of the official locations will be as we learn more…for now:
Official Fan Fest
1. Doha @ Al Biddah Park
- Finished construction in 2018
- Largest FanFest for 2022
- Al Bidda Park is almost 1,745,000 square meters
- Park’s website: https://albiddapark.com/
Image from https://www.qatar2022.qa/en/transport/getting-to-stadiums
Fan Entertainment Activations
2. Corniche Zone
- 6 km stretch from the Sheraton Doha Hotel to the Museum of Islamic Art Park
- Celebration of cultures of World Cup participants; including cultural activities, food & beverage kiosks & shops
3. Lusail Boulevard
- 1.3 km Boulevard – brand new
- Street performers, musicians, and live performances
- Food Vendors
- Some are calling it “the most beautiful street in Qatar”
- Closest Metro: Lusail Station (Red Line)
4. 974 Beach Club
- 1.2 km Beach experience (anyone getting flashbacks to 2014 in Copacabana?)
- Live music, cultural activities, food vendors, water sports
- Have read “VIP areas” exist including a “VIP Yacht Deck”
- 15,000 capacity
- It appears an event ticket may be required
- Operates daily, except for Stadium 974 match days
- 10am to 2am
- Metro: Ras Bu Abboud (Red Line) – shuttles operate to/from
5. Arcadia Spectacular (Music / Dance)
- This is 1 of 2 music / dance festival options
- Techno and House music
- Metro: Ras Bu Fontas (Red Line)
- 15,000 capacity
- Per iLoveQatar: Fire-breathing 50-tonne spider from Glastonbury 2022, international artists & DJs, live shows, global & local cuisine
Video of Arcadia at Glatsonburry 2022 (assuming this Fan Experience will be similar):
6. MDLBeast Presents – ARAVIA (Music / Dance)
- EDM Festival 2 of 2
- 5,000 capacity
- Yes, an event ticket will be required
- Read more about Saudi Arabia founded MDLBeast
- Metro: Al Wakrah (Red Line)
Get a taste of MDLBeast sound here:
Other Experiences to Look For
Private Party: MexiHouse, The Latin Fan Fiesta
What Is MexiHouse
Fans looking for an independent party and/or looking to embrace latin culture, food/drinks and dance where matches will be displayed on large screens will be excited to know that MexiHouse fills the void!
This event also daily, 20 Nov to 18 Dec, and is hosted at the Waldorf Astoria in Lusail where the pavilion is expecting upwards of 7,000 people per day.
The Argentina vs Mexico game is the highest in demand and for those of us unable to attend the match in person, MexiHouse could be the perfect destination. MexiHouse roots lie in Mexico so keep that in mind if cheering against Mexico!
- +52 1 55 2738 0637
- +52 1 55 1877 0590
Private Party: Budweiser’s Club Hotel
The W Hotel in Doha will open its door to provide fans a private party with musical guests and dancing.
If you’re looking for late night entertainment, this could be an option for you. The doors open daily at 10pm. The listed performance list from the site includes Lil Baby, Jason Derulo, Craig David, and Peggy Gou.
Based on the information on the website…
- tickets have to be bought for each specific day.
- For VIP Table Reservation, send a WhatsApp message to +97477259653
Fan Village @ Qetaifan Island North
- 15,000 fans
- 4,000 tents
- 2.5 km away from Lusail Stadium
- Qetaifan Island North hosts the Icon Tower, the world’s largest water slide
Doha @ West Bay Park
- Brand New Park that started construction in 2020
- 1 public beach, 12 private beaches
- Shuttles available every 12 min from 6am to 9pm via 36 stations
- 10 mins away from West Bay metro stop
Check out this instagram reel as well (not ours).
Don’t Forget To Leave Your Thoughts
- Enjoy our site? Consider a donation to support our content.
- Use options below to rate the information as helpful or unhelpful
- Drop a comment/question at the bottom of the page
- Contact Us
- Follow us on twitter and instagram